- Published: Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (85 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Jenkins, Chris.
- Addario, Lisa.
- Darren, Christian.
- Rhymer, Don.
- Syracuse, Joe.
- Brannon, Ash.
- Buck, Chris.
- LaBeouf, Shia, 1986-
- Bridges, Jeff, 1949-
- Deschanel, Zooey, 1980-
- Heder, Jon, 1978-
- Woods, James, 1947-
- Bader, Diedrich, 1966-
- Cantone, Mario.
- Sony Pictures Animation (Firm)
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Penguins -- Drama.
- Surfers -- Drama.
- Surfing -- Drama.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Sports tournaments -- Drama.
- Documentary films -- Drama. -- Production and direction
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy -- Animation -- Feature.
- Sports -- Animation -- Feature.
- Animal -- Animation -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Animated films.
- Comedy films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Animation Surf's
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
English, French and Spanish languages available ; subtitled in English, French and Spanish.
Voices: Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel, Jon Heder, James Woods, Diedrich Bader, Mario Cantone.
Teenage Rockhopper penguin Cody Maverick is an up-and-coming surfer who is about to enter his first pro competition. Followed by a documentary crew to film his experiences, Cody leaves Antarctica for the warmer climes in order to surf in the Big Z Memorial Surf Championship covered by the SPEN network. His hero, champion surfer Big Z, has been gone for ten years, and Cody wants to win the championship in his memory. On his journey he encounters surfer-dude Chicken Joe who is also on his way to the surf-off. The two arrive to discover that the reigning champ, Tank Evans is currently looking to win this Memorial again.
DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.