- Published: New York : Henry Holt, 2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 96 p. : ill. : 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- 0805073361 (hc : alk. paper)
- 9780805073362 (hc : alk. paper)
- Hachiko (Dog) -- Fiction.
- Akita dog -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Japan -- Fiction. -- History -- 1912-1945
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth
Professor Ueno's loyal Akita, Hachiko, waits for him at the train station every afternoon, and even after the professor has a fatal heart attack while at work, Hachiko faithfully continues to await his return until the day the dog dies. Based on a true story; includes an author's note and glossary of Japanese words.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.