- Published: Westport, Conn. : Libraries Unlimited, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 342 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781591583363 (alk. paper)
- 1591583365 (alk. paper)
- Children's literature, American -- Bibliography.
- Children's literature, English -- Bibliography.
- Multiculturalism -- Bibliography.
- Pluralism (Social sciences) -- Bibliography.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Bibliography.
- Difference (Psychology) -- Bibliography.
- Children -- Books and reading.
- Reading promotion.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Across cultures : a guide to multicultural literature for children
by East, Kathy.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: R Youth 011.62 Ea
Identity, self-image and learning -- Families, friends, and neighborhoods -- Traditions : food, art, poetry, music, and celebrations -- Traditions : folktales -- Exploring the past in diverse communities -- Knowing today's world -- Parent-child book discussion groups -- Literature circles.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.