- Published: [Boston, Mass.] : WGBH Boston Video, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 2 videodiscs (240 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Santer, Diederick.
- Welch, Sandy.
- White, Susanna.
- Stephens, Toby, 1969-
- Wilson, Ruth.
- Annis, Francesca, 1944-
- Ashbourne, Lorraine.
- Buchan, Andrew.
- Lane, Rob.
- Brontë, Charlotte, 1816-1855.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- Brontë, Charlotte, -- 1816-1855 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Eyre, Jane (Fictitious character)
- Orphans -- Drama. -- England
- Governesses -- Drama. -- England
- Family secrets -- Drama. -- England
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- England
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- England -- Drama.
- Television mini-series -- Great Britain.
- Television programs -- Great Britain.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Jane Eyre 2006
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Jane
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, West Adult
Based on the novel by Charlotte Brontë.
Originally broadcast on Masterpiece Theatre in 2006.
Special features can be accessed from your computer's DVD-ROM drive by linking to the Masterpiece Theatre Web site.
Toby Stephens, Ruth Wilson, Francesca Annis, Lorraine Ashbourne, Andrew Buchan.
Friendless, orphaned Jane Eyre takes a job as governess to a lively French girl. In time, she finds herself in love with the child's guardian. When she saves him from a fire, she finds that there are many secrets to learn...secrets that could destroy her happiness.
DVD; Dolby digital, widescreen.
Contents: Jane Eyre.
Login to write a review of your own.