- Published: [Boston, Mass.] : WGBH Boston Video, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 2 videodiscs (240 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Santer, Diederick.
- Welch, Sandy.
- White, Susanna.
- Stephens, Toby, 1969-
- Wilson, Ruth.
- Annis, Francesca, 1944-
- Ashbourne, Lorraine.
- Buchan, Andrew.
- Lane, Rob.
- Brontë, Charlotte, 1816-1855.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- Brontë, Charlotte, -- 1816-1855 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Eyre, Jane (Fictitious character)
- Orphans -- Drama. -- England
- Governesses -- Drama. -- England
- Family secrets -- Drama. -- England
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- England
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- England -- Drama.
- Television mini-series -- Great Britain.
- Television programs -- Great Britain.
Login to add tags
Jane Eyre 2006
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Jane
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Based on the novel by Charlotte Brontë.
Originally broadcast on Masterpiece Theatre in 2006.
Special features can be accessed from your computer's DVD-ROM drive by linking to the Masterpiece Theatre Web site.
Toby Stephens, Ruth Wilson, Francesca Annis, Lorraine Ashbourne, Andrew Buchan.
Friendless, orphaned Jane Eyre takes a job as governess to a lively French girl. In time, she finds herself in love with the child's guardian. When she saves him from a fire, she finds that there are many secrets to learn...secrets that could destroy her happiness.
DVD; Dolby digital, widescreen.
Contents: Jane Eyre.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.