- Published: [S.l.] : Time/Life Sony, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: CD
Login to add tags
40 years of duets
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: CD Country Jones Forty
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
- 01. Yearning -- w/ Jeanette Hicks
- 02. Flame in My Heart -- w/ Virginia Spurlock
- 03. Waltz of the Angels -- w/ Margie Singelton
- 04. Rollin' in My Sweet Baby's Arms -- w/ Melba Montgomery
- 05. Let's Invite Them over -- w/ Melba Montgomery
- 06. We Must have Been out of Our Minds -- w/ Melba Montgomery
- 07. I've got Five Dollars and I'ts Saturday Night -- w/ Gene Pitney
- 08. Milwaukee, Here I Come -- w/ Brenda Carter
- 09. Golden Ring -- w/ Tammy Wynette
- 10. We're Gonna Hold on -- w/ Tammy Wynette
- 11. Maybellene -- w/ Johnny Paycheck
- 12. Bartender's Blues -- w/ James Taylor
- 13. Yesterday's Wine -- w/ Merle Haggard
- 14. Two Story House -- w/ Tammy Wynette
- 15. We Didn't See A Thing -- w/ Ray Charles and Chet Atkins
- 16. A Few Ole Country Boys -- w/ Randy Travis
- 17. Size Seven Round (Made of Gold) -- w/ Lacy J. Dalton
- 18. You Don't Seem to Miss Me -- w/ Patty Loveless
- 19. A Good Year for the Roses -- w/ Alan Jackson
- 20. One -- w/ Tammy Wynette
Yearning (with Jeanette Hicks) -- Flame in my heart (with Virginia Spurlock) -- Waltz of the angels (with Margie Singleton) -- Rollin' in my sweet baby's arms (with Melba Montgomery) -- Let's invite them over (with Melba Montgomery) -- We must have been out of our minds (with Melba Montgomery) -- I've got five dollars and it's Saturday night (with Gene Pitney) -- Milwaukee, here I come (with Brenda Carter) -- Golden ring (with Tammy Wynette) -- We're gonna hold on (with Tammy Wynette) -- Maybellene (with Johnny Paycheck) -- Bartender's blues (with James Taylor) -- Yesterday's wine (with George Jones) -- Two story house (with Tammy Wynette) -- We didn't see a thing (with Ray Charles) -- Few ole country boys (with Randy Travis) -- Size seven round (made of gold) (with Lacy J. Dalton) -- You don't seem to miss me (with Patty Loveless) -- Good year for the roses (with Alan Jackson) -- One (with Tammy Wynette).
Performed by George Jones.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.