- Published: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 666 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- 1416903577 (pbk.)
- 9781416903567 (hardcover)
- Suicide -- Fiction.
- Mental illness -- Fiction.
- Psychiatric hospitals -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Novels in verse.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo int 14-18 read 2-4
- Hard Knock Life: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- If you like Laurie Halse Anderson's "Speak"
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Teen, Pittsfield Teen
Three teens who meet at Reno, Nevada's Aspen Springs mental hospital after each has attempted suicide connect with each other in a way they never have with their parents or anyone else in their lives.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.