- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: xi, 288 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0375832742 (trade) :
- 0375932747 (lib. bdg.)
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Separation (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Prisoners' families -- Fiction.
- Paralysis -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Stauffacher, Sue
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
Although tough-talking Harry Sue would like to start a life of crime in order to be "sent up" and find her incarcerated mother, she must first protect the children at her neglectful grandmother's home day care center and befriend a paralyzed boy.
Reviews & Summaries
Don't give up on this book early on, keep reading. I am glad I did, I was not disappointed.
Login to write a review of your own.