- Published: Santa Fe : Museum of New Mexico Press, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: xii, 210 p. : ill. ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0890134359 (clothbound : alk. paper) :
- Jackson, William Henry, -- 1843-1942 -- Travel -- West (U.S.)
- Jackson, William Henry, -- 1843-1942.
- Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories (U.S.)
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.)
- Photography -- History -- 19th century. -- West (U.S.)
- Photography -- History -- 20th century. -- West (U.S.)
- Photographers -- Biography.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works.
Login to add tags
William Henry Jackson's "The pioneer photographer"
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally published: Yonkers-on-Hudson, N.Y. : World Book Co., 1929. Includes additional sketches, photos, and paintings by Jackson and commentary.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.