- Published: [Beverly Hills, Calif.] : Chatsworth, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment ; Distributed by Image Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Samuels, Stuart.
- McCarthy, Todd.
- American Film Institute.
- Nihon Hōsō Kyōkai.
- American Society of Cinematographers.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Willis, Gordon, -- 1931
- Toland, Gregg.
- Fraker, William A., -- 1923
- Storaro, Vittorio, -- 1940
- Documentary films.
Login to add tags
Visions of light : the art of cinematography
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 778.53 Vi
Originally produced as motion picture in 1992.
Featured cinematographers: Gordon Willis, Greg Toland, William Fraker, Vittorio Storaro.
The story of cinematography as seen through the lenses of the world's greatest filmmakers and captured in classic scenes from over 125 immortal movies. Traces the evolution and innovations of cinematography beginning in an era when the movie camera was a marvelous invention, and examines how the filmmaking process was complicated by new cinematic trends and technologies.
DVD; digital mono.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.