- Published: New York : DK Publishing, Inc. ; c2005
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 239 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0756609348 :
- Dean, James, -- 1931-1955. -- Cult.
- Dean, James, -- 1931-1955. -- Friends and associates.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Biography. -- California -- Los Angeles
- Actors -- Family. -- Indiana -- Fairmount
- Quakers -- Indiana -- Fairmount.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 791.43 De
Available Copies: Downtown 3rd Floor
"James Dean 50th anniversary"--Front cover.
"Authorized by the James Dean estate"--Front cover.
Jacket and cover same with photographs of Dean featured on both.
Prologue -- The early years -- The apprenticeship -- The star -- The legacy -- Timeline.
Beginning with his upbringing in the Quaker community of Fairmount, Indiana to his tragic death on September 30, 1955 and the effects his departure had on the world, this is the only official book of the James Dean 50th anniversary celebration, written with assistance from the James Dean estate. Included are rare images and James Dean memorabilia, plus over 30 never-before-seen portraits from Dean family's private collection.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.