- Published: New York : Library of America : Distributed to the trade in the U.S. by Penguin Putnam, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1092 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 1931082731 :
- March family (Fictitious characters)
- Autobiographical fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- New England -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
- New England -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Little women ; little men ; Jo's boys
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Youth
Little women -- little men -- Jo's boys.
All three of these books are good. Little Women is the best, but if you like that one, you'll enjoy the two sequels.
This is a good edition- once you read Little Women you will have the next two stories at hand.
Login to write a review of your own.