- Published: [S.l.] : PBS Home Video, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 videodisc (65 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0780647173 :
- Kahn-Leavitt, Laurie.
- Stein, Peter.
- Anderson, William A.
- Clarke, Alison J.
- Filmmakers Collaborative (Waltham, Mass.)
- Blueberry Hill Productions.
- PBS Home Video.
- Tupperware (Firm) -- History.
- Plastic container industry -- History.
- Tableware industry -- History.
- Plastic tableware -- History.
- Documentary films.
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 338.7 Tu
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
Based on the book: Tupperware : The promise of plastic in 1950's America / Alison Clarke.
Bonus features: Tupperisms: Positive thinking from Brownie Wise and Earl Tupper ; Image gallery ; Extended version with footage not included in the PBS broacast.
"Widescreen version presented in a 'matted' widescreen format preserving the aspect ratio of its original television exhibition."
Rare archival footage of Tupperware parties, annual Tupperware Jubilees, and home movies are interwoven with the thoughtful, often humorous recollections of Tupperware salespeople and executives who experienced firsthand the company's meteoric rise.
DVD, Dolby surround stereo ; widescreen
Contents: Promise of plastic in 1950's America.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.