- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 115 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Proyas, Alex, 1963-
- Smith, Will, 1968-
- Moynahan, Bridget, 1972-
- Tudyk, Alan.
- Cromwell, James.
- Greenwood, Bruce, 1956-
- Ricard, Adrian.
- McBride, Chi
- Wasserman, Jerry.
- Hogan, Fiona.
- Duggan, Simon, 1959-
- Beltrami, Marco.
- Asimov, Isaac, 1920-1992.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Robots -- Drama.
- Detectives -- Drama. -- Illinois -- Chicago
- Homicide investigation -- Drama. -- Illinois -- Chicago
- Feature films.
- Science fiction -- Feature.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Books No Longer Available through AADL
- Checkout History
- Dystopia in movies and television
- The Stars of Firefly
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Science-Fiction I
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Based on the idea suggesed in a book by Isaac Asimov.
Special features: commentary by director Alex Proyas and screenwriter Akiva Goldsman; the making-of 'I, robot'; still gallery; Fox's inside look: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, robots, and Elektra.
Will Smith, Bridget Moynahan, Alan Tudyk, James Cromwell, Bruce Greenwood, Adrian Ricard, Chi McBride, Jerry Wasserman, Fiona Hogan.
In the year 2035, robots are a common, trusted part of life. But that trust is broken when a scientist is found dead, and a skeptical Chicago police detective investigating the murder believes that a robot is responsible. It seems impossible for a robot to break the Three Laws of Robotics, for if that were to happen there would be nothing to stop them from taking over the world. Aiding the detective in his investigation is a psychologist who specializes in the psyches of robots. Will technology ultimately lead to mankind's salvation or annihilation?
DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DTS 5.1 surroung, Dolby surround.
Contents: I robot.