- Published: New York : HarperCollins, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 30th anniversary special ed.
- Description: 183 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0060572345 :
- 0060586532 :
Recently Listed On
- 2nd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- Favorite Children's Books
- Mila's favorites
- Children's Books
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Where the sidewalk ends : the poems & drawings of Shel Silverstein.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 811 Si
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
This ed. contains 12 new poems.
A boy who turns into a TV set and a girl who eats a whale are only two of the characters in a collection of humorous poetry illustrated with the author's own drawings.
"I cannot go to school today said little Peggy Ann McCay. I have the measles and the mumps............you say today is Saturday? Goodbye, I'm going out to play."
Login to write a review of your own.