- Published: Thorndike, Me. : Thorndike Press, 1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 464 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- 0786222735 :
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Large Print Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone.
When the Chamber of Secrets is opened again at the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, second-year student Harry Potter finds himself in danger from a dark power that has once more been released on the school.
Reviews & Summaries
If you haven’t read them because of the genre that they have been put into, please worry about that no longer, these books transcend genre, they are just that good.
One tip that you may not get elsewhere is that I recommend listening to the UK audio recording, Jim Dale is good, but Stephen Fry is better
Login to write a review of your own.