- Published: [United States] : Burbank, Calif. : BBC Video ; Distributed by Warner Home Video, , c2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Edition: Widescreen version.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (ca. 210 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0790781654 :
- Atalla, Ash.
- Gervais, Ricky.
- Merchant, Stephen.
- Freeman, Martin, 1971-
- Crook, Mackenzie, 1971-
- Davis, Lucy, 1973-
- Gallacher, Stirling.
- Chris, Oliver.
- Hollis, Andy.
- Fredericks, Jane.
- Williams, Nigel.
- Higbid, Sarah.
- British Broadcasting Corporation.
- BBC Video (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Paper products industry -- Drama. -- Employees
- Paper products -- Drama.
- Supervisors -- Drama. -- England -- London
- Television comedies.
- Television serials.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest TV Shows ever
- The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis
- Writers Guild of America 101 Best written TV Shows of all time
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Checkout History
- reasons to watch british televison
- Must See TV
Login to add tags
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Office-UK Season 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Special features: exclusive documentary; deleted scenes; "Slough slang" - the local lingo; character bios.
Ricky Gervais, Martin Freeman, Mackenzie Crook, Lucy Davis, Stirling Gallacher, Oliver Chris.
Wernham Hogg is a paper company located in a suburb of London. David, a petty, pathetic little man is worse than your boss. David's yes-man is Gareth, who is extremely irratating. Tim is the apathetic sales rep, who can be quite witty. Dawn, the lovely receptionist, is far more endearing than your back-sassing secretary. Work is a pain, but one man's misery is another man's entertainment.
DVD, Region 1 encoding, 2.0 Dolby digital, widescreen.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.