- Published: Brookfield, Conn. : Twenty-First Century Books, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 96 p. : ill., col. map ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 076132612X :
- United States. -- Continental Army -- Military life.
- Great Britain. -- Army. -- Military life -- History -- 18th century.
- Soldiers -- Social conditions -- 18th century.
- Soldiers -- Biography.
- United States -- Personal narratives. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- United States -- History -- Social aspects. -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Yankee Doodle and the Redcoats : soldiering in the Revolutionary War
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 973.3 Be
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Patriot or Loyalist? -- The soldiers from home: the Patriots and Loyalists -- The soldiers from across the ocean -- Life in a revolutionary camp -- Disease and death in camp -- On the march -- Words from the field -- Wounded or killed -- Prisoner of war -- The surrender at Yorktown -- Winners and losers -- Afterward: the Revolution today.
Using excerpts from diaries, letters, newspaper articles, and other primary sources, tells of the everyday lives of the soldiers who fought the Revolutionary War, for both the British and for the colonies.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.