- Published: Burbank, Calif. : Walt Disney Home Video : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, [1999?]
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 videodisc (68 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0788821261 :
- Rathbone, Basil, 1892-1967.
- Crosby, Bing, 1904-1977.
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
- Grahame, Kenneth, 1859-1932.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD Disney Adventures
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1949.
Special features include: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride destination trivia game, "Lonesome Ghost cartoon", "The Merrily Song" sing-along song, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" DVD storybook, French and Spanish language tracks.
"Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection."
Narrated by Basil Rathbone and Bing Crosby.
In the tradition of grand animated classics, Disney's 11th animated masterpiece introduces two literary classics to the screen. Here, The Wind in the Willows and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow come together in one fabulous adventure - in its own theatrical form.