- Published: New York : Crabtree Pub. Co., c2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0778707458 :
- 0778707911 (pbk.)
- Millinery -- History.
- Millinery workers -- History.
- Millinery workers.
- Clothing and dress -- History.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- To 1775.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 646.5 Ka
Describes the work of the milliner in colonial America, which included gown making, laundering, and lace making, as well as selling sewing supplies and other goods.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.