- Published: Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, c2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sd., b&w. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0792850114 :
- Aldrich, Robert, 1918-
- Bezzerides, A. I. 1908-
- Meeker, Ralph, 1920-
- Stewart, Paul, 1908-
- Dekker, Albert.
- Spillane, Mickey, 1918-2006.
- Hernandez, Juano.
- Addy, Wesley.
- Carr, Marion.
- Cooper, Maxine
- Leachman, Cloris.
- Rodgers, Gaby
- United Artists Corporation.
- MGM Home Entertainment Inc.
- Hammer, Mike (Fictitious character)
- Private investigators -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Murder -- Drama.
- Film noir.
- Detective and mystery films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Film noir.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Kiss me deadly
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Film-Noir Kiss
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Widescreen version (aspect ratio: 1.66:1).
Originally produced as motion picture in 1955.
Based on the novel Kiss me deadly, by Mickey Spillane.
Special features: Alternate ending ; original theatrical trailer.
Ralph Meeker, Paul Stewart, Albert Dekker, Juano Hernandez, Wesley Addy, Marion Carr, Maxine Cooper, Cloris Leachman, Gaby Rodgers.
A detective gives a ride to a half-naked girl, who is abruptly killed by thugs. Almost killed himself, the detective tries to solve the murder. Along the way, he is told to back off by the Feds, a bomb is placed in his car, a friend is killed, and he himself is beaten, drugged, and held hostage.
DVD; Dolby digital ; Widescreen.
Contents: Kiss me deadly.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.