- Published: Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Video, 
- Year Published: 1999
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (136 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0800141660 :
- Li, An, 1954-
- Thompson, Emma.
- Rickman, Alan.
- Winslet, Kate.
- Grant, Hugh.
- Austen, Jane, 1775-1817.
- Columbia Pictures.
- Mirage Enterprises.
- Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm)
- Austen, Jane, -- 1775-1817. -- Film and video adaptations.
- Sisters -- Drama. -- England
- Love -- Drama.
- Marriage -- Drama. -- England
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- England. -- Drama. -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Favorite Costume Dramas/Historical Fiction
- If You Like DOWNTON ABBEY ... You May Like
- Favorite Movies
- AFI's 100 Years....100 Passions
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Checkout History
- Academy Awards Best Picture Nominees and Winners-Part 4
- For Jane Austen Fans
- Good Movies Based on Books
- Isn't that blank who played blank in the Harry Potter movie
Login to add tags
Sense and sensibility 1995
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Sense
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Adapted from the novel: Sense and sensibility / by Jane Austen.
Originally released as motion picture in 1995.
Features include: scene access, Emma Thompson & producer Lindsay Doran's audio commentary, director Ang Lee and co-producer James Schamus' audio commentary, Emma Thompson's Golden Globe acceptance speech, deleted scenes, interactive menus, original theatrical trailer, bonus trailers, production notes.
Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant.
Tells of the Dashwood sisters, sensible Elinor and passionate Marianne, whose chances at marriage seem doomed by their family's sudden loss of fortune.
DVD; 2-channel Dolby surround, 5.0 Dolby digital; widescreen presentation (1.85:1).
Contents: Sense and sensibility.
Login to write a review of your own.