- Published: New York : Bantam Books, 2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 305 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0553802151 :
- People with disabilities -- Biography. -- Rehabilitation
- People with disabilities -- Rehabilitation -- Technological innovations.
- People with disabilities -- Services for.
- People with disabilities -- Attitudes.
- Disability studies.
- Quality of life.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
A matter of dignity : changing the lives of the disabled
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: 362.404 Po
Dogs: Pete Lang, guide dog trainer -- Rights: Mary Lou Breslin and Chai Feldblum, teachers, activists, and social policy thinkers -- Bodies: Dave Loney, prosthetist; John Fago, photographer, teacher, prosthetist -- Jaws: Ted Henter, computer entrepreneur -- Scholars: Adrienne Asch, professor of bioethics; Rosemarie Garland Thomas, professor of English -- Internal music: Connie Tomaino, music therapist -- Neighbors: David Werner, biologist and health educator -- Brothers and sons: Jay Neugeboren, writer; Mona Wasow and Ann Larkin, teachers; Sam Semberis, agency head.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.