- Published: New York : Putnam's, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 202 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0399236198 :
- Alcott, Louisa May, -- 1832-1888 -- Fiction. -- Family
- Utopias -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction. -- Massachusetts
- Massachusetts -- Fiction.
Login to add tags
Becoming little women : a novel about Louisa May at Fruitlands
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Relates events in author Louisa May Alcott's tenth year, 1843, when her family moved from Boston to a farm where, along with an odd assortment of idealists, they try to establish a community based on equality and love.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.