- Published: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 216 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 0064408191 :
- 0060284544 :
- 0060284528 (lib. bdg.)
Recently Listed On
- Tween Book Discussion
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- local authors
- AAPS Reading Level X
- YA Lit Books
- Recommended Books For Sixth, Seventh, And Eighth Graders
local author ALA Notable Children's Books 2001 courage detroit authors india Thumbs Up! Honor Book gloria whelan michigan authors teen fiction Eastern_Hemisphere_Writings AAPS Level X national book award for young people's literature winner resisting tradition arranged marriage national book award winner
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
When thirteen-year-old Koly enters into an ill-fated arranged marriage, she must either suffer a destiny dictated by India's tradition or find the courage to oppose it.
Reviews & Summaries
This book is really good! It's filled with romance, adventure, action, and mystery. It takes place in india. I love it!
Login to write a review of your own.