- Published: New York, N.Y. : HarperCollins Publishers, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 281 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- 0064407314 (trade pbk.)
- 0060280778 :
- 0060280786 (lib. bdg.) :
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Prisons -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
While on trial as an accomplice to a murder, sixteen-year-old Steve Harmon records his experiences in prison and in the courtroom in the form of a film script as he tries to come to terms with the course his life has taken.
Reviews & Summaries
style (screenplay) may take a while to get used to, it flows well.
Login to write a review of your own.