- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 1996.
- Year Published: 1996
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 163 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 870
Recently Listed On
- Abilities over Abilities - Grades PreK - 7
- children's books
- Gentle Reads (Third Grade through Fifth Grade)
- Books I Read this Summer
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- 6th grade boys reading list
- Gentle Reads for 3rd Grade and Up
- Read alouds for older boys (and maybe girls, too)
Login to add tags
The view from Saturday
There are currently 9 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Four students, with their own individual stories, develop a special bond and attract the attention of their teacher, a paraplegic, who chooses them to represent their sixth-grade class in the Academic Bowl competition.