- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, c1994.
- Year Published: 1994
- Description: 246 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 640
- 0440411394 (pbk.) :
- 038532099X :
- Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), Attack on, 1941 -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Japanese Americans -- Fiction.
- Hawaii -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Tween Book Discussion
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Children's Books
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- AAPS Reading Level W
Login to add tags
Under the blood-red sun
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Salisbury, Graham
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Tomikazu Nakaji's biggest concerns are baseball, homework, and a local bully, until life with his Japanese family in Hawaii changes drastically after the bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.