- Published: Asheville, N.C. : Front Street, , c1965.
- Year Published: 1965
- Edition: 1st Front Street pbk. ed.
- Description: 289 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 1932425624 (softcover)
- Kings and rulers -- Fiction.
- Slavery -- Fiction.
- Kings, queens, rulers, etc. -- Fiction.
- Slaves -- Fiction.
- Gladiators -- Fiction.
- Scotland -- Fiction. -- History -- To 1057
- Scotland -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The mark of the Horse Lord
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Sutcliff, Rosemary
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Originally published: [New York] : H.Z. Walck, 1965.
Bearing an uncanny resemblance to the now blind displaced King of the Scots, former gladiator and slave Phaedrus impersonates the Horse Lord to regain from the Picts the control of the Scottish kingdom.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.