- Published: New York : Atheneum, 1967.
- Year Published: 1967
- Description: 215 p. : ill.; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1010
- 0689300069 :
- 0440220254 :
Recently Listed On
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Popular mystery books for children
- AAPS Reading Level X
- Favorites from my childhood
- Recommended Books For Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
The Egypt game
There are no copies available and 1 request on 3 copies
A group of children, entranced with the study of Egypt, play their own Egypt game, and are visited by a secret oracle.
This book is the best I've ever read. If you like this book, you should also try the series of unfortuante events.
Login to write a review of your own.