- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 1988.
- Year Published: 1988
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : all ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 x 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 920
- 0671649639 :
Recently Listed On
- Picture Book History - World and Cultures
- Picture Books On United States History
- local authors
- Picture books I love to read
- Favorite Reads - Picture Books, Readers & Board Books
Login to add tags
The keeping quilt
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E POL
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
A homemade quilt ties together the lives of four generations ofan immigrant Jewish family.
I really liked this book. It was such a great story about tradition. GO PATRICIA POLACCO!!!!
Login to write a review of your own.