- Published: New York : Pocket Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1448 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- O'Hara, Scarlett (Fictitious character)
- Women -- Fiction. -- Georgia
- Georgia -- Fiction. -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Historical fiction.
- War stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Gone with the wind
There is currently 1 available
Originally published by Macmillian Publishing Company in 1936.
After the Civil War sweeps away the genteel life to which she has been accustomed, Scarlett O'Hara sets about to salvage her plantation home.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.