- Published: New York : Greenwillow Books, c1984.
- Year Published: 1984
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 246 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1120
- 0441328091 (pbk.) :
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for grades 5 and Up
- Fairy Tales by Modern Creators
- YA Is Not For Wimps
- Powerful Women
- Horse Books for Teens/Older Youth
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
- Children's Books
- Strong Heroines in Young Adult Fantasy
- Newbery Medal Winner
- YA Fantasy
Login to add tags
The hero and the crown
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen, West Teen
"Prequel" to The blue sword.
Aerin, with the guidance of the wizard Luthe and the help of the Blue Sword, wins the birthright due her as the daughter of the Damarian king and a witchwoman of the mysterious, demon-haunted North.
Login to write a review of your own.