- Published: New York : Scribner, 2003, 1952.
- Year Published: 1952
- Description: 127 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 940
- Fishers -- Fiction.
- Older men -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- Metaphorical tales.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Cuba -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- ED'S FAVORITE AUTHORS AND BOOKS
- Books and Audiobooks for Adult ESL Speakers
- Books I've Read
- Books I Will Eventually Read
pulitzer prize national book award for fiction finalist pulitzer prize for fiction winner classics fiction classic pulitzer prize for fiction pulitzer
Login to add tags
The old man and the sea
There are no copies available and 1 request on 3 copies
Story of an old fisherman's struggle against natural obstacles that hinder the catch of a huge marlin.
This book is an easy one to check off your list of Great-Classics-You-Should-Read. It's a good introduction to Hemingway, as well. Highly recommended.
Login to write a review of your own.