- Published: New York : Harper & Row, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 170 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0060540958 (pbk.)
- 0064400581 :
- 0060219432 :
- 0064471462 :
- Eskimos -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books and Audiobooks for Adult ESL Speakers
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- award winners
- Peacegirl's favorite books
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Elementary Kids - Animal Stories
- Popular Youth Fiction
- Fictional Animal Books For Older Kids
- Classics for Middle School
national book award for young people's literature finalist classics for middle school wolves newbery medal winner newbery medal AAPS Level U animal
Login to add tags
Julie of the wolves
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!
Julie had ran away from her crazy husband and into the tundras. There, she has to survive on her own and possibly with the help of wolves. But Julie has to become accepted into the pack and gain the trust of the leader.
A spectacular book for all ages about how a girl lives in a wolf pack, surviving with them and making friends with them.
Login to write a review of your own.