- Published: New York : Harper & Row, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 170 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0060540958 (pbk.)
- 0064400581 :
- 0060219432 :
- 0064471462 :
- Eskimos -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for grades 5 and Up
- Lucy's Staff Picks - middle grade
- YA Is Not For Wimps
- Favorite Childhood Books
- Checkout History
- Books and Audiobooks for Adult ESL Speakers
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Animal Stories - gr 1-6
newbery medal winner wild alaska newbery medal eskimos national book award for young people's literature finalist wolves classics for middle school animal family AAPS Level U
Login to add tags
Julie of the wolves
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
My teacher reads a little bit of it every day I think it is kind of scary when Ameraqe left here alone on her own.
This is a great book that speaks to the strength of a young girl. Much to learn about surviving in the wild and the inner workings of a wolf pack.
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!
Julie had ran away from her crazy husband and into the tundras. There, she has to survive on her own and possibly with the help of wolves. But Julie has to become accepted into the pack and gain the trust of the leader.
A spectacular book for all ages about how a girl lives in a wolf pack, surviving with them and making friends with them.
Login to write a review of your own.