- Published: New York : Harper & Row, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 170 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0060540958 (pbk.)
- 0064400581 :
- 0060219432 :
- 0064471462 :
- Eskimos -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for Younger Readers - grades 5 and Up
- Lucy's Staff Picks - middle grade
- YA Is Not For Wimps
- Favorite Childhood Books
- Checkout History
- Books and Audiobooks for Adult ESL Speakers
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Elementary Kids - Animal Stories
newbery medal winner newbery medal alaska AAPS Level U eskimos wild wolves animal national book award for young people's literature finalist classics for middle school family
Login to add tags
Julie of the wolves
There are no copies available and 1 request on 9 copies
This is a great book that speaks to the strength of a young girl. Much to learn about surviving in the wild and the inner workings of a wolf pack.
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!
Julie had ran away from her crazy husband and into the tundras. There, she has to survive on her own and possibly with the help of wolves. But Julie has to become accepted into the pack and gain the trust of the leader.
A spectacular book for all ages about how a girl lives in a wolf pack, surviving with them and making friends with them.
Login to write a review of your own.