- Published: New York : Harper & Row, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 170 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0060540958 (pbk.)
- 0064400581 :
- 0060219432 :
- 0064471462 :
- Eskimos -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Popular Youth Fiction
- Fictional Animal Books For Older Kids
- Classics for Middle School
- Kid Bits - Stories of Nature - grades 3-6
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
wolves newbery medal winner AAPS Level U national book award for young people's literature finalist classics for middle school
Login to add tags
Julie of the wolves
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
Julie had ran away from her crazy husband and into the tundras. There, she has to survive on her own and possibly with the help of wolves. But Julie has to become accepted into the pack and gain the trust of the leader.
A spectacular book for all ages about how a girl lives in a wolf pack, surviving with them and making friends with them.
Login to write a review of your own.