- Published: New York : Morrow, 1983.
- Year Published: 1983
- Description: 133 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 910
- 068802405X :
- 0380709589 :
- 0881032719 :
- 0380727986 :
Recently Listed On
- Coping with Divorce, Remarriage & Living Apart
- Favorite Childhood Books
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Read Aloud or Listen to on a Trip
- Books by Recipients of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award
- Children's Books
- All books ever read
- AAPS Reading Level Q
- If you like Shiloh...
Login to add tags
Dear Mr. Henshaw
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
In his letters to his favorite author, ten-year-old Leigh reveals his problems in coping with his parents' divorce, being the new boy in school, and generally finding his own place in the world.
Login to write a review of your own.