Teen Volunteer Application
If you are between 14 and 18 years old, you may apply to volunteer at AADL during the summer.
Before volunteering you will need to attend one volunteer orientation. This is also where you can sign for volunteer shifts.
Volunteer Orientation Dates:
- June 18, 10:00-10:30 Downtown Board Room (4th floor)
- June 19, 4:00-4:30 Pittsfield Program Room
- June 24, 4:00-4:30 Traverwood Program Room
- June 26, 9:00-9:30 Malletts Creek Program Room
- July 2, 10:00-10:30 Downtown Board Room (4th floor)
- July 7, 4:00-4:30 Malletts Creek Program Room
- July 16, 9:00-9:30 Pittsfield Program Room
- July 24, 11:00-11:30 Traverwood Program Room
If you have questions, please email teenvolunteer at aadl.org, or call Sherlonya Turner, 327-4268.
Please bring a signed permission slip to your orientation.