2016 Teen Volunteer Application
If you are between 14 and 18 years old, you may apply to volunteer at AADL during the summer.
Before volunteering you will need to attend one volunteer orientation. This is also where you can sign up for volunteer shifts.
Volunteer Orientation Dates:
- June 13 12-12-30pm at Downtown Secret Lab
- June 23 12:00-12:30pm at Traverwood Program Room
- July 6 1:00-1:30pm at Pittsfield Program Room
- July 19 4:00-4:30pm Downtown Secret Lab
- August 3 3:00-3:30pm at Malletts Creek Program Room
- August 11 12:00-12:30pm at Traverwood Program Room
If you have questions, please email teenvolunteer at aadl.org, or call Elizabeth Pearce at 327-8326.
Please bring a signed permission slip to your orientation.