Introducing the Wishlist!
You've asked for it, and waited patiently, and now it's here! Our most-requested patron feature, a Wishlist that you can use to keep track of items you're interested in but not yet ready to request, is now a part of the AADL catalog. Here's what you need to know:
* A Wishlist is created for you the first time you add an item to your Wishlist in the catalog
* You can add any item to your Wishlist, where it will stay until you request or delete it
* You can see what items on your Wishlist are currently available
* You can also make other lists with whatever name you'd like
* Lists, including the Wishlist, are private unless you check the box to make them public
* Requesting is also much simpler requiring fewer clicks and allowing you to stay on your list of items
In short, if you want something but not right now, just add it to your Wishlist instead of requesting it and you can see it under My Lists on your my account page. There's lots of potential for this new feature, and there may be some glitches here or there, but just let us know if you see anything strange or have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about Lists, either by commenting on this post or by contacting us. Thanks very much for your patience as we've worked on this, enjoy it, and thanks for using the Library!