Tax Forms @ AADL
What Federal Forms are available at AADL?
- 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ Forms and Instruction Booklets
- Schedule A&B, Earned Income Credit, 1040ES, Extension to File
- Publication 17: Your Income Taxes
- Reproducible Forms and Publications Books
What Michigan Forms are available at AADL?
- MI 1040 Booklet which includes: MI 1040 Form & Instructions, Homestead Property Tax, College Tuition Credit, Non-resident/part-time resident
- MI Home Heating Credit Booklet
- Reproducible Forms Book
When will tax materials be available at AADL?
- Forms will be available as soon as the government sends them to us, usually by the end of January
What if I need a form you don’t have in print?
- We’ll be happy to print FORMS free for you at any branch.
- A few forms must be ordered directly from the IRS but we’ll provide the info for that too!
Can taxpayers contact the IRS directly with tax questions?
- Yes, live telephone assistance is available
- For Individuals, 1-800-829-1040
- For Businesses, 1-800-829-4933
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. our local time
Can taxpayers contact the MI Dept. of Treasury with tax questions?
- Yes, by calling 1-800-827-4000
- This is also the number for taxpayers to request forms by mail