Angell Hall, U-M campus, featured in September, 1941, Ford News
The University of Michigan was featured in the September, 1941, issue of Ford News, a magazine which was sent to dealers and buyers of Ford automobiles. The striking cover photo, in color, shows several U-M scholars on the front steps of Angell Hall, where they appear dwarfed by the massive neoclassical columns.
Submitted by Wystan Stevens
Keywords: buildings, University of Michigan
pictureAnnArbor: Local History
Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Ann Arbor District Library