- A Sanskrit grammar for beginners, in devanâgarî and roman letters throughout, (1870)
- Müller, F. Max 1823-1900.
- Call number: Lang-Learn-SAN 491.25-Mu
- Added on 03-26-2010
- There is currently 1 available:
- Downtown 3rd Floor
- A Sanskrit-English dictionary etymologically and philologically arranged with special reference to cognate Indo-European languages (1986)
- Monier-Williams, Monier, Sir, 1819-1899.
- Call number: Lang-Learn-SAN 491.2-Mo
- Added on 05-31-2005
- There are no copies currently available,
- No requests on 1 copy