- Published: New York : First Second, 2014.
- Year Published: 2014
- Edition: First edition.
- Description: 317 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 22 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction. -- Conduct of life
- Adolescence -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Love in adolescence -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Summer -- Fiction.
- Vacations -- Fiction.
- Graphic novels.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
This one summer
There are no copies available and 5 requests on 4 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Graphic Novel / Tamaki, Mariko
Rose and her parents have been going to Awago Beach since she was a little girl. It's her summer getaway, her refuge. Her friend Windy is always there, too, like the little sister she never had, completing her summer family. But this summer is different. Rose's mom and dad won't stop fighting, and Rose and Windy have gotten tangled up in a tragedy-in-the-making in the small town of Awago Beach. It's a summer of secrets and heartache, and it's a good thing Rose and Windy have each other.
Login to write a review of your own.