- Published: New York : First Second, 2014.
- Year Published: 2014
- Edition: First edition.
- Description: 317 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 22 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction. -- Conduct of life
- Adolescence -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Love in adolescence -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Summer -- Fiction.
- Vacations -- Fiction.
- Graphic novels.
Recently Listed On
- 2015 Caldecott Award Winners
- Printz Award Winners 2015: Teen Fiction
- School Library Journal's Best Books 2014: Young Adult
- YA about teen girls
- Graphic novels for and starring teen girls
- Lucy's Staff Picks
- Printz Award Honor Books, 2000-2015
Login to add tags
This one summer
There are no copies available and 6 requests on 14 copies
Where To Find It
10 copies being processed for Library System.
Rose and her parents have been going to Awago Beach since she was a little girl. It's her summer getaway, her refuge. Her friend Windy is always there, too, like the little sister she never had, completing her summer family. But this summer is different. Rose's mom and dad won't stop fighting, and Rose and Windy have gotten tangled up in a tragedy-in-the-making in the small town of Awago Beach. It's a summer of secrets and heartache, and it's a good thing Rose and Windy have each other.
Login to write a review of your own.