- Published: [Culver City, Calif.] : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, .
- Year Published: 2014
- Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 118 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Clooney, George,
- Heslov, Grant, 1963-
- Damon, Matt,
- Murray, Bill, 1950 September 21-
- Goodman, John, 1952-
- Blanchett, Cate, 1969-
- Bonneville, Hugh,
- Balaban, Bob,
- Dujardin, Jean, 1972-
- Edsel, Robert M.
- Witter, Bret.
- Columbia Pictures,
- Fox 2000 Pictures,
- Smokehouse Pictures (Firm),
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm),
- Allied Forces. -- Supreme Headquarters. -- Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives Section -- Drama. -- History
- Art thefts -- Drama. -- History -- 20th century -- Germany
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Drama. -- Confiscations and contributions -- Germany
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Drama. -- Destruction and pillage -- Europe
- Art treasures in war -- Drama. -- History -- 20th century -- Europe
- Cultural property -- Drama. -- Protection -- History -- 20th century -- Europe
- Feature films.
- War films.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The monuments men
There are currently 18 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD War Monuments
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
Based on the book by Robert M. Edsel with Bret Witter.
Special features: George Clooney's mission; Marshalling the troops.
George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Cate Blanchett, Hugh Bonneville, Bob Balaban, Jean Dujardin.
An unlikely World War II platoon has been tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. With the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could they possibly succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time, they would risk their lives to protect mankind's greatest achievements.
DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
Contents: Monuments men. -- Monuments men.
Login to write a review of your own.