- Published: Somerville, Mas. : Big Picture Press, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 105 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 38 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- May Schools Visits 2014 Middle & High School / Erin
- 3rd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- 2nd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- 1st Grade non-fiction - popular subjects
- Childrens Book Illustration
- HomeWork - Maps gr. 1-4
Login to add tags
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 912 Mi
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
"This collection of 52 highly illustrated maps details not only geographical features and political borders, but also places of interest, iconic personalities, native animals and plants, local peoples, cultural events, and many more fascinating facts associated with each region"--Cover.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.