- Published: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Year Published: 2014
- Description: 686 pages : map ; 24 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction. -- Underground movements -- France
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction. -- Women -- France
- Women guerrillas -- Fiction. -- France
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- German occupation, 1940-1945
- Historical fiction.
- War stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Originally published: Great Britain : Orion Books, 2012.
"A World War II story of daring and courage, in which a group of determined women fighting for the French Resistance risk their lives to save their homeland and protect astonishing secrets buried in time in France, 1942. In Carcassonne, a colorful historic village nestled deep in the Pyrenees, a group of courageous women are engaged in a lethal battle. Like their ancestors who fought to protect their land from Northern invaders seven hundred years before, these members of the resistance--codenamed Citadel--fight to liberate their home from the Nazis.But smuggling refugees over the mountains into neutral territory and sabotaging their German occupiers at every opportunity is only part of their mission. These women must also protect an ancient secret that, if discovered by their ruthless enemies, could change the course of history."
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.