- Published: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 4 sound discs (4 hrs., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Overweight children -- Fiction.
- Overweight persons -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The second life of Abigail Walker
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y BOCD Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Narrated by Maria Cabezas.
"The Second Life of Abigail Walker introduces listeners to Abby, a sixth grader who's a little heavier than her peers--and who shoulders the brunt of their ridicule because of it. Finally giving up on trying to fit in, Abby discovers a new life, and new friends, waiting just around the bend" -- from publisher's web site.
Bullied by two mean girls in her sixth-grade class, a lonely, plump girl gains self-confidence and makes new friends after a mysterious fox gently bites her.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.