- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 115 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Hunters -- Fiction. -- 19th century -- Iceland
- Priests -- Fiction. -- 19th century -- Iceland
- Down syndrome -- Fiction.
- Natural history -- Fiction. -- 19th century -- Iceland
- Fairy tales.
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The blue fox
by Sjón, 1962-
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Translation of : Skugga-Baldur.
"Set against the stark backdrop of the Icelandic winter, an elusive, enigmatic fox leads a hunter on a transformative quest. At the edge of the hunter's territory, a naturalist struggles to build a life for his charge, a young woman with Down syndrome whom he had rescued from a shipwreck years before. By the end of Sjón's slender, spellbinding fable of a novel, none of their lives will be the same"--Page 4 of cover.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.