- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 517 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- University of Maryland at College Park -- Fiction.
- McKinley, Alice (Fictitious character)
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- College students -- Fiction.
- Universities and colleges -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Maryland
- Maryland -- Fiction.
- College stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Now I'll tell you everything
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
"The final Alice McKinley book"--Jacket.
Sequel to: Alice on board.
As Alice McKinley begins a new phase as a student at the University of Maryland, College Park, she experiences many changes, both expected and surprising, that lead her into a future her seventh-grade self could only have imagined.
This book, though, read like a 517 page epilogue. Instead of any propelling storyline, it just hit on the highlights of all of Alice's later life. Though I was curious about where she ended up, I didn't need quite the detail the book gave.
Additionally, it just all felt a little dated and old fashioned-- clear that it was written by a woman who grew up and was married in another era.
All in all disappointing.
Login to write a review of your own.