- Published: New York ; Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: First edition.
- Description: 353 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Fame -- Fiction.
- Reality television programs -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen
"An emotionally damaged seventeen-year-old boy in Pennsylvania who was once an infamous reality television show star, meets a girl from another dysfunctional family, and she helps him out of his angry shell"
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.