- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Description: 295 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- College teachers -- Fiction. -- Australia
- Genetics -- Fiction. -- Research
- Marriage -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
Recently Listed On
- Best Adult Books for Teens from 2013 (from School Library Journal)
- Suggested Book Group items-2014
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The Rosie project
There are no copies available (3 Zoom Lends available) and 62 requests on 25 copies
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult
Don Tillman, a professor of genetics, sets up a project designed to find him the perfect wife, starting with a questionnaire that has to be adjusted a little as he goes along. Then he meets Rosie, who is everything he's not looking for in a wife, but she ends up his friend as he helps her try and find her biological father.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.