- Published: New York : Harper, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 374 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Internet and families -- Social aspects.
- Technology and children -- Social aspects.
- Computers and families -- Social aspects.
- Digital media -- Social aspects.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The big disconnect : protecting childhood and family relationships in the digital age
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Parent Shelf 303.483 St
Available Copies: Downtown Parent Shelf
Steiner-Adair offers insights and advice that can help parents achieve greater understanding, authority, and confidence as they come up against the tech revolution and how families can combat the disconnection we are experiencing from our extreme device dependence.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.